Join Our Team
Alone We Can Do So Little; Together We Can Do So Much
Here at GreenBean IT we’re always looking for motivated individuals to add to our team to help us grow and succeed. We offer a comfortable and friendly environment to help you learn and grow in. You’ll love your job and it’ll love you back.
Competitive Salary& Bonuses
Excellent Health Insurance
Dental Insurance & Vision Benefits
Retirement Plan & Company Matching
Family Friendly Environment
Paid Education Opportunities
Milestone Awards& Bonuses
Don't Trust Us, Take Their Word for It.
Current Open Positions.
- Provide onsite & remote support to end-users
- Resolve helpdesk requests via telephone, walk-ins, email, text message, & IMs in a courteous manner.
- Respond to assigned tickets/tasks in accordance with SLA guidelines
- Record, track, & document the help desk request problem-solving process.
- Escalate calls to 2nd Tier Support when necessary.
- Inform Supervisor of any & all technical support documentation that needs updating/amending when needed.
- Troubleshoot Windows Desktop & Microsoft Office applications.
- Take ownership of tasks & follow through to ensure complete resolution.
- Perform hands-on fixes at the desktop level.
- Travel Requirements: 10% – Mostly day trips to local job site offices
- 4 years experiences working as an IT support technician in a corporate environment.
- MSP experience preferred
- Associate degree in a technologies related field or equivalent training.
- Team First mentality required
- In-depth understanding of Windows desktop operating system.
- Knowledge of AD, DHCP, DNS & MS Exchange.
- Basic knowledge of Windows networking.
- Ability to explain or teach technical procedure to non-technical users.
- Excellent written & oral communication skills.
- Installing, configuring & maintaining computer hardware, software, systems & networks, etc.
- Scheduling with ISP’s & ensuring high standards are met for our clients.
- Responding in a timely manner to service issues & requests.
- Procuring, configuring & deploying new equipment.
- Familiarity with VoIP systems
- Testing, evaluating, and making decisions about new technology for the business.
- Providing daily operations & systems support.
- Understanding of IT principles & an ability to communicate technical concepts effectively to a varied audience.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or a related field; or equivalent years of experience.
- 3+ years’ experience in computer networks, systems & desktop support & maintenance.
- Strong interpersonal communication & relationship-building skills.
- Strong sense of discretion & confidentiality.
- Ability to manage time effectively; prioritizing numerous projects at one time with strong attention to detail.