The GreenBean IT Process – Building a Foundation
We begin by doing a full system analysis on all of your computers and networks across all locations. This will allow us to:
- Take the assessment and compare it against our best practices.
- Review the final report with you, which gives us a better understanding of the current state of your technology and will give you a roadmap for success along with some action items.
Occasionally there are additional items such as hardware or software that are needed in order to fix current issues.
- We will clearly explain what these additional items are designed to do and will guarantee that if they do not solve the problem, you will not pay a dime.
We then start resolving the lingering issues that are causing the most pain.
- We consider this our investment into your technology – we’re making sure we have a good foundation to build on.
- After the most pressing IT issues are resolved, the computers and network can be maintained and monitored at a healthy level, providing an ideal environment for everyone.
- Once the computers and network are operating at a normal level, we maintain that level on an ongoing basis.
Questions About Our Process?
Have any questions about the GreenBean IT process or the foundation we build for our clients? Contact us and we’d be happy to respond!